Looking for soccer coaching software to save you time and stress? Below I’ve managed to go out and find 5 of the better ones on the market.
Each piece of software offers its own unique benefits and features.
Planet.Training is an interactive database and online tool that works in your web browser. Create your own soccer sessions or get great ideas from a community of experienced coaches.
- Free exercise database allows you to stop wasting time searching the internet for ideas! Search over 5,000 exercises by category. You can even upload your own to share with others coaches.
- Plan ahead! Training allows you to strategize your entire season now.
- Communicate with ease. Keep your coaches, club, players and parents in the loop. Create player profiles and track attendance.
- 30-day free trial. Free Basic package. Upgraded plans range from $7-9 per month. (Planet.Training is currently working on an app feature.)
Academy Soccer Coach Session Template Software http://www.academysoccercoach.co.uk/session-template-software.html/
Academy Soccer Coach offers online Session Template Software that will help soccer coaches at all levels create dynamic, visual diagrams. Show your players exactly what you want them to do and how to do it!
- Use the same tool used by professional coaches and academies.
- Easy-to-use drag and drop interface.
- Illustrate passes, movement, dribbling and more.
- Pick your pitch – choose color and angle that works for you.
- Save and share your sessions via email, the Cloud and social media.
- Choose your version: Session Template, Women’s, Futsal, or Commercial.
- Mobile version of Session Template available for additional charge.
- £20 per year, includes free soccer downloads & drills, newsletter and bonus plans.
SoccerTutor Tactics Manager 2.5 http://wIw.soccertutor.com/tacticsmanager/
SoccerTutor Tactics Manager 2.5 is coaching software that doesn’t require an internet connection, doesn’t charge subscription fees and offers free upgrades.
- You don’t have to be a computer whiz! This user-friendly software allows you to create, save and share practices.
- Helps improve player understanding of tactics, set pieces and skill-based drills.
- 43 Pitch planning angles in 3D and 2D.
- Players and equipment fully customizable.
- Windows XP, Vista, 7,8,10 Mac OS X All versions (SoccerTutor is currently working on iOS and Android versions).
- Pay once and own it for life! 5-Day free trial. £59.99 / €75, $79 (US/Canada)
CoachFX software offers practicality with a big range of pitch options and viewing angles as well as realistic animation. Show your team the Big Picture in a visually exciting format and help increase their understanding of the game. They offer a free download and upgraded, paid options so you can choose the software that fits your team’s needs.
|CoachFx Draw||CoachFX Lite||CoachFX Pro||CoachFX Free Download|
|Add 25 Referees||Add 25 Referees|
|Animate players||Animate players/refs|
Adjust player speeds
|Drawing tools||Drawing tools||Drawing/Analytical tools|
|Animation playback||Animation playback||Animation playback||Animation playback|
|Output options||Output options||Output options||Output options|
|Session narration||Session narration||Session narration|
Sport Session Planner http://www.sportsessionplanner.com
Sports Session Planner is a one-stop digital coaching platform that helps you maximize efficiency when planning sessions which means more time on the field.
- Access 1000s of sessions prepared by world’s top coaches.
- No need to spend time coming up with drills. Build a session in seconds with Sport Session Planner’s existing workouts.
- Add video and images to your sessions and present to your team on social media.
- Store your squad data and effectively prepare for your next game.
- Evaluate player performance and generate reports.